發新話題
打印

政府財富再分配,地主愈分愈富貴!

引用:
原帖由 DrHorse 於 2011-3-7 02:23 發表
  其實我都覺得 ... 教人賭馬都好似對社會無乜貢獻咁 ...
Definitely, no la.  you taught us how to gamble in a calculated way.  it is very useful  le.... haha

引用:
原帖由 DrHorse 於 2011-3-7 10:41 發表
DrWife 今朝回應左我呢個問題 : 唔係丫, 你係度 "幫打工仔增加收入", "改善民生", "刺激經濟" 嘛 !!!

, She is right!!!!!

你咪做緊財爺個份:財富再分配囉。
但同財爺唔同;財爺俾魚我食(重要多左舊),Dr就教我地捉魚。

[ 本帖最後由 SudokuTA 於 2011-3-7 14:50 編輯 ]
「我是投機人士,始終如一!」科斯托蘭尼

取消

[ 本帖最後由 SudokuTA 於 2011-3-7 14:54 編輯 ]
「我是投機人士,始終如一!」科斯托蘭尼

但同財爺唔同;財爺俾魚我食(重要多左舊),你就教我地捉魚。

如夠能夠學識一技防身,我地的小馬迷就可以分享幕後的利潤。
能夠成功的話,就更加可以脫貧。

呢個世界上,最容易就係錢搵錢,其次係用腦搵錢,到最尾先係用勞力搵錢。
因為勞力最多[係人都有],肯用腦(及識用腦)少的[唔係個個都咁懵嘜],有錢就最少[唔係個個老豆都剩落大把]。

但一講到錢,的無錢 口既 人,就好大反應。
因為你懂得搵錢,就自不然會較不懂的人搵得多。
你有錢,自然又會比佢地洗多的錢。
係咪好令人反感呢。

但無錢口既人,衹會埋怨,而唔會去改善。
因為個的唔埋怨,肯改善的人,慢慢都變成有錢人。

祝各位早日做個有錢人!
「我是投機人士,始終如一!」科斯托蘭尼

引用:
原帖由 SudokuTA 於 2011-3-7 14:52 發表
但同財爺唔同;財爺俾魚我食(重要多左舊),你就教我地捉魚。

如夠能夠學識一技防身,我地的小馬迷就可以分享幕後的利潤。
能夠成功的話,就更加可以脫貧。

呢個世界上,最 ...
有腦食腦,冇腦食力,連力都冇就註定屎都冇得食......

引用:
原帖由 imagine1221 於 2011-3-7 00:28 發表

yes, but i dont like this profession
會計好唔好做, 我有諗過呢行, 我知道都辛苦, 但待遇都唔太差卦

引用:
原帖由 airbus380 於 2011-3-7 19:38 發表

會計好唔好做, 我有諗過呢行, 我知道都辛苦, 但待遇都唔太差卦
(1) remuneration - if you got a Big 4 offer and stick in these 4 firms, remuneration package is not bad since 2004.  therefore, ppl may have illustion that remuneration is not bad for the accounting profession.  However, right after 1997, DDT layed off a whole team of audit staff, over 100 ppls.  One of my friend graduated in 1998/1999, his first offer from a local accounting firm is 5000/per month.  In 2002, like KMPG, staff are suffered a pay cut ~10%.  In 2008, Firms requested you to take 10% no-pay annual leave, but your immediate head may request you to finish the works during the no-pay leave period.

However, for the first several years, if you travel a lot in the PRC, you may save a lot coz of the hardship allowance and may have some OT pay, if your immediate head or partner does not give u hints to "eat hours".

(2) comparing accounting with other traditional profession, like solicitors, doctors, surveyors, i dont think the accounting professionals of the same IQ and EQ levels got a fair pay at all.  Several years ago, i complained a MO in hospital, he cried eventually and said that he worked very hard, worked from 8 to 8, 6 days a week.  I told him that it is peanut in accounting professions, one of my friend working in tax department worked from 830 to late night and got no holiday in sat and sun in the busy season and waive the unused annual leave for several years (i.e., got no pay for the unused annual leaves).  Eventually he got promotion to partner, but just salaried partner, worth or not?  if you are specialties in medical field, you can be your own boss and earn a great pay, but as a accounting professional, even you are a talented one, you could not set up your own firm to grap the big business, coz you need a team and a business network.  Therefore, accounting is not the career for the accounting students, most ppls may enter into banking and commercial fields.

(3) surely lots of ppls wish to be ibanker, but not all accounting ppls suit.  If you have a good social network, just enter into this field, right after graduation,  Otherwise, i would suggest you to consider legal profession, surely making sure that you have a good language skills, coz it is a must for u to be a top tier legal professionals.  In additions, it is relatively easier for you to get an accounting qualification even after you graduated from law school, but it is not the same for accounting graduates.  Finally, if you got offers from the international law firms, like B&M, it is much better than the one u get from Big 4.

Last word, i am bias as i dont like this profession, so take my words with care.

做 o個行厭 o個行.
駿薈馬迷會 facebook 專頁
https://www.facebook.com/drhorsehk/

引用:
原帖由 DrHorse 於 2011-3-8 02:37 發表
做 o個行厭 o個行.
haha, maybe, but i hate this profession when i was a year-one student and not yet 做 o個行. In fact, i worked in tax profession right after the graduation, hehe not exactly o個行, although eventually be a commercial accounting guy

But coz see a lot and talking with friends and ppls in other professions, so i dont think accounting professionals were paid reasonably comparing with other professions in Hong Kong.  One more example, say in US, if you were promoted to partner, you are "Equity Partner", there is not salaried partner in US at all.  However, in HK, you have good bosses, there give u an illusion, telling u that ur career path are the same with the rest of the world, but....  Another example, you may be asked not to take study leave in HK, even in Big 4.  But in UK, your professional society back you up and all the Big 4 give u 3 month pay leave and a full time study course for taking the professional exam (imagine if your first year work was in UK, you only need to work about 3 to 5 months and can earn a whole year salary).  

Accounting is not a good profession, coz here is HK, but if in UK or US, i think it is not bad at all.

發新話題